Experience a career
Work at Wiltja Boarding
Wiltja Boarding provides care and accommodation to Anangu secondary students (male and female) attending the Avenues College. Wiltja Boarding has a special emphasis on cross-cultural and social learning. It constitutes a very significant part of the educational process and includes specific initiatives to support vocational learning.
Wiltja Barding is an inclusive, welcoming, and caring community with a strong sense of belonging amongst staff who work with our amazing students.
- Current driver’s license and the willingness to drive is a requirement
- Required to undertake training for a Bus Driver’s (LR) License
- You may be asked to work out of hours
- Working arrangements are rostered and operate on a 24hours, 7 day basis as Wiltja is a Boarding School
- You may need to travel within or outside South Australia
- You need to achieve mutually agreed performance goals
- You must have a current Working with Children Check
- You must do Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care training
- You must be an Australian resident or provide evidence you have a current work permit.
As a state government boarding facility, the Department for Education (DfE) is responsible for the provision of Youth Workers and administration staff.
For information about vacancies at Wiltja Boarding and online application forms, visit I work for SA.